Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Tutti Frutti Jelly
Half packet of dried jelly/jelly strips
600ml x2 water
Half can of fruit cocktail
Sugar according to your taste
Rose pink & apple green colouring
1. Boil jelly strips with water & sugar until the strips are well dissolved.
2. Drop a little bit of vanilla essence & apple green colouring.
3. Put the fruit cocktail into the mixture.
4. Stir well and remove from the heat.
5. Repeat the steps using rose pink colouring.
6. Pour into the jelly cups or prepared moulds. You can use any shape that you want.
7. Let it cool in your fridge & ready to eat!
I love jelly and i always do.. lalalalala... ;)